The Energy Answer

A comprehensive answer to, among other things, an inconvenient truth.

Name:
Location: Warren, Rhode Island, United States

In 1979 war broke out in the Middle East. At that time I was introduced to an idea that would solve that problem and worked to get it off the ground. 11 years later in 1990 war broke out in the Middle East and I passed out pamphlets promoting this solution. 11 years later in 2001 war broke out in the Middle East and since then I have been delivering a talk promoting an idea that will end this cycle of nonsense. The purpose of this Blog is to promote this idea in a different forum. I practice primary care medicine full time in Providence Rhode Island. I have no political affiliations and engage in these issues out of my own personal interest. If you have a group that you feel would be interested in hearing the talk on which this blog is based you can contact me at geoffberg@pol.net.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Summary to Date

This blog is based on a talk I give on this subject. Up to this point I have given the narration of my talk, addressed questions that I usually get in the ensuing discussion period, and commented on the work of Vice president Gore and Thomas Friedman. At this point I am going to let people take in what is here.

I would ask if you visit the blog that you do one of the following.

If you have a question, concern, comment please comment in the blog or email me directly.

If you like the blog I would ask that you consider the following.
If you are a member of a group that would be interested in hearing the talk please contact me. I would be happy to present it.
Please consider sending it along with your endorsement to four friends.
Please consider sending it your congressman or senator with a note, “I support these ideas and would like you to as well.”

Below is a summary to date to help you navigate through the blog.


The nature of the problem Entries 1 to 4

Proposed solutions and their problems Entries 5 thru 8

The energy answer Entries 9 thru 12

Benefits Entries 13 &14

Answers to FAQ’s Entries 15 thru 18

Mr. Gore and Mr. Friedman Entries 19 & 20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home